Sunday, December 30, 2012

Today I have pondered on what the Dr has said to me.  She has not said much about diet yet, but we are going to talk about it Wednesday.  I have been trying to watch my sugars, trying, its hard, but technically its easier than before when I just wanted to lose weight!  Go figure.  When it is a necessity it comes easier.   

I researched one of the drugs that Kristine said that I "most likely" will be on.   It's more disheartening than when I found out I was going to have a C-section!  And that was really the last thing I wanted to do when having my first and possibly only child.  So, its called Byetta, said Bi-ay-ta.  And apparently what I thought was a new pill is actually an injectible drug.  That means that I am going to be insulin dependant.  Not the first thing that I expected to be doing as a newly diagnosed diabetic.   

I guess you pray long enough and hard enough to lose weight and God provides an option.  Not the option I was hoping for, but his will is what I will be doingDon't get me wrong I never prayed that divine intervention would take over and *POOF* Skinny, but I prayed for the strength and the will power to have the ability to lose weight.  Little did I know he said diabetes will give her the strength to say no to sweets, goodies, and candy.  It really is a little funny!   You ask and you shall receive. 

Hmmmm.....maybe next time I ask for something I will make a plan, lay it all out on paper, get a presentation together......THEN pray in a manner suitable for me.  lol.   Today I make of it what I can. 


SMILE
:D 

No comments: