Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spoiled!

Well, sorry it's been so long since I have blogged. Not that anyone probably reads this that much to have noticed. But since we moved we did not have a computer. Just an old out dated laptop that was set up for AOL. Which BTW if you have not had AOL before its like an infestation and it is everywhere in the computer. So that being said....we had to do something about the TV situation since we did not have a digital converter and the list was on hold due to government funding. We opted to try out Comcast and get the internet as well.

We hooked up the Internet and it did not work. The connection could not find the ethernet. We called my father-in-law who also has three computers: one desktop and two laptops. He lent us one of the laptops. Which did not work, either. It seemed to be something wrong with the connection, but there was not. Our computer only had Windows 98, so we upgraded to Windows 2000. Still nothing. The borrowed laptop had Windows XP, still nothing. We gave up. It took about a week to find that our internet connection was fine, but the computers we were trying were no good.


So here it is Valentines day! My husband bought me a white rose symbolizing his true love for me. He also got me a cute little red and white teddy bear in a basket. But since my birthday was on the 11th, he went shopping this weekend. He brought me home a new computer!! It was really sweet, considering he went over his budget by several hundred dollars. I expected something on a smaller scale, but when my husband gets something in his mind and mix that with what he feels in his heart it can equal the best most sweetest gift, with a big price tag!!!! lol

I love him and would not trade him for the world. Just wanted to brag as it were that my husband is the best that I could have ever asked for.

Smile :)






Autum

No comments: